Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pinterest

If you're interested in the recipe's I post here- you may want to start following my recipe boards on Pinterest. I have two. One is "recipes to try" and the other is "tried and liked recipes". Now- I will warn you- there are all kinds of appetizing recipes that get passed around on Pinterest, and so I've pinned a lot that are weekend and indulgent recipes- but there are also some great healthy ones. Every time I make a recipe and move it to the "tried and liked recipes" board I try to add a comment about how well liked it was and if I made any adjustments.

A few of my latest favorites?

Quinoa Black Bean Fajitas (Jake said he likes them even better than the vegetarian enchiladas I make)

Southwest slaw (for fish tacos)

Fruit salsa

and tonight I made the Rumbi Rice Bowls- substituting more veggies (cauliflower and cabbage) for the chicken. I LOVE the "rumbi rice" part of this recipe. Everyone liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment